Back by popular demand, Sing-a-Long-a Sound of Music, is a uniquely interactive film experience complete with prop packs, a costume contest, and themed cocktails and snacks! (Don’t worry; you don’t have to know all the words. The lyrics will be on screen!)
Special Pre-Show Emcee FOX 5 Anchor, Raoul Martinez
with a mini organ recital from Russ Peck
and an appearance by the San Diego Gay Men’s Chorus
NEW This Year! Premium Reserved Seating (ORCH A-M center):
• The Best Seats in the House, reserved just for you
• Prop pack with your very own edelweiss, champagne popper, & more!
• A Sound of Music inspired Gourmet Treat Bag, including a few of your favorite sweet, salty, and chocolatey things
• General Admission seating, first come-first served
• Prop pack with your very own edelweiss, champagne popper, etc.
Special Thanks to our Community Partner Kaiserhof Restaurant.
Receive a 15% discount at Kaiserhof in November when you present your Sing-along ticket stub (excluding Thanksgiving).
Run Time:Approximately 3 hours (not including pre-show)
Children:All ages must have own ticket
Pricing (includes a Facility Fee):Reserved Seating $34.50, General Admission $24
Discounts available for Children 12 & Under, Seniors 60+, Military (Veteran & Active Duty).