Rooting is the best way to acquire complete access to your Android device platform. Kingroot is an incredible application available for all the users to root their Android device. If you are seeking to root your Android phone without using your PC with just a single click, you can make use of Kingroot application. Check out the detailed explanation provided below to root your Android device without PC. We are explaining the steps to root your Android device with just a single click. You can download Kingroot using the APK file provided here in this post.
How to Root Android without PC with one click Kingroot App
Here are the simple steps that help the users to root your Android device without using PC with just a single click:
- First of all, you need to enter the browser on your phone i.e., www.kingrootapkz.com. Just click on the download Kingroot button on your Android device.
- At the time of downloading the Kingroot Android root apk, you will receive a notification that says ‘This type of file may harm your device.’ Click on Ok button. You don’t have to worry about harming your device.
- After the completion of a downloading process, you can simply click on the drop down menu from the notification bar.
- You will see a message that says ‘Google Installation blocked message.’
- You need not have to worry about this installation blocked message.
- Simply ignore the message and hit on the option that says ‘Install anyway (unsafe) and click OK.
- The installation process of Kingroot app begins on your Android device.
- Before the installation, you need to make sure that you have obtained permission from your Android device.
- Just go to Settings >> Lock Screen and scroll down below to check the Unknown Sources button.
- It then displays a message saying that if you install apps from unknown sources, it might be vulnerable to your device as well as the confidential data available on your device.
Just click on OK button that indicates you are completing in acceptance with this installation. You are solely responsible for the damage that occurs to your device and the data. After the completion of the installation of Kingroot app, you can click to open the app. Also Check out rooting alternative i root
You can see an update option available on the device. Hit the install button. In just a few moments, Kingroot app installs successfully on your Android device. Open the app and click on ‘Try it’ button that pops up on the screen. You can see 4 options on the Kingroot page on your device that include root authorization, uninstall tool, Auto-start and purify.
After finishing the implementation process, you can get back to the home page. You can successfully complete the rooting process using the Kingroot app. If you are unsure whether the rooting process is successful or not, you need to download Root Checker app from the Google Play Store. You can download this app so as to check whether the rooting process is successful or not. You can see the result as a device is rooted.