A Magical Cirque Christmas
All patrons will be required to wear masks, and show proof of full vaccination, and photo id, through December 31, 2021, and will be assessed as needed.
- “Fully vaccinated” means your performance is at least 14 days after your final vaccine dose.
- Guests under 12 and those who need a reasonable accommodation for medical reasons or due to a sincerely held religious belief must provide proof of a negative test (see below). Acceptable tests include:
- Medically supervised Covid-19 PCR tests taken within 48 hours showtime
- Medically supervised Rapid Antigen test within 12 hours of showtime
- The test results must clearly show the date and time of the test. For a list of test sites, click here.
- Masks are required for all guests, regardless of vaccination status
- Photo ID required
- Please note: Children under five will not be admitted.
For more information on Broadway San Diego's Vaccination & Mask Policy, click here.
The world’s greatest entertainers unite for a spell-binding and incredible holiday production – A MAGICAL CIRQUE CHRISTMAS! Experience the enchantment of Christmas as Magical Hostess Lucy Darling takes you through an evening of dazzling performers and breathtaking cirque artists, accompanied by your favorite holiday music performed live. Get into the spirit of the season with this merry treat that’s perfect for the entire family.
“Lucy Darling is a true original – hilarious and delightful. An EXCEPTIONAL new talent in magic.” - David Copperfield