My Fair Lady
All patrons will be required to wear masks, and show proof of full vaccination, and photo id, through December 31, 2021, and will be assessed as needed.
- “Fully vaccinated” means your performance is at least 14 days after your final vaccine dose.
- Guests under 12 and those who need a reasonable accommodation for medical reasons or due to a sincerely held religious belief must provide proof of a negative test (see below). Acceptable tests include:
- Medically supervised Covid-19 PCR tests taken within 72 hours showtime
- Medically supervised Rapid Antigen test within 12 hours of showtime
- The test results must clearly show the date and time of the test. For a list of test sites, click here.
- Masks are required for all guests, regardless of vaccination status
- Photo ID required
- Please note: Children under five will not be admitted.
For more information on Broadway San Diego's Vaccination & Mask Policy, click here.
From Lincoln Center Theater that brought you The King & I and South Pacific, comes “a sumptuous new production of the most perfect musical of all time” (Entertainment Weekly), Lerner & Loewe’s MY FAIR LADY. Director Bartlett Sher’s glowing production is “thrilling, glorious and better than it ever was” (New York Times). “Every so often a revival comes along that reminds you how indispensable great theater can be” (NY1).
Boasting such classic songs as “I Could Have Danced All Night,” “The Rain in Spain,” “Wouldn’t It Be Loverly” and “On the Street Where You Live,” MY FAIR LADY tells the story of Eliza Doolittle, a young Cockney flower seller, and Henry Higgins, a linguistics professor who is determined to transform her into his idea of a “proper lady.” But who is really being transformed?
Broadway San Diego 44th Season Ticket Packages On Sale NOW
Click here for more information!
Check back later for single ticket on sale information.