San Diego Theatres is excited to welcome you back! The safety of our guests, artists, and staff is our top priority as we open our venues for live events. San Diego Theatres follows guidelines provided by the California Department of Public Health (CDPH), San Diego County, and the CDC for all of our events. We will continue to monitor these guidelines and make further adjustments as needed.
COVID-19 SAFETY REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL SHOWS BEGINNING SEP 20, 2021
Per the California Department of Public Health (CDPH), all guests will be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (at least two weeks after final dose) OR present proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 72-hours of entering our theatres.
- Acceptable proof of vaccination is either the original vaccination card, a printed copy of the vaccination card, or digital vaccination record with an appropriate ID matching the name on vaccination documentation.
- Unvaccinated guests under the age of 12 or guests with a valid medical restriction & medical note will be required to take a COVID-19 diagnostic test within 72-hours of the event and will provide proof of a negative result before entering the venue.
- Acceptable proof of a negative Covid-19 test result must be in the form of written documentation (paper or electronic copy). The documentation must include:
- Type of test (indicating it is a PCR or antigen test)
- The entity issuing the result (e.g. laboratory, healthcare entity, or telehealth service)
- Specimen collection date. A negative test result must show the specimen was collected within the 3 days before the event start time.
- Information that identifies the person (full name plus at least one other identifier such as date of birth or passport number)
- Test Result
- Over-the-counter tests will not be accepted as proof of negative results of COVID-19
- Unvaccinated guests are required to wear a mask for the duration of the event except when eating or drinking.
- All guests are encouraged to wear masks for the duration of the event regardless of vaccination status.
California residents may request a digital vaccination record at MyVaccineRecord.cdph.ca.gov.